The Truth about Adoption:
Facts and Figures to Consider
Did you know:
- Open adoption is available to you.
- You choose the parents! You set the parameters. You are in the driver’s seat.
- You and the adopting couple discuss your goals and plans for future contact, if any. It’s your choice.
- Financial assistance can be provided by the adoptive parents for pregnancy-related expenses.
- You are making someone’s dream come true! A couple who could not have a child now has the opportunity to provide a stable and loving home for your child.
- As you can see, these facts about adoption run contrary to much of the dialogue about adoption. There are many encouraging statistics for adopted children, birth parents and adoptive families. In many ways, adoption is a “win-win” for all parties involved. That’s not an opinion; that’s a fact!Turning Point is committed to your well-being, regardless of who you are. Would you like to learn more adoption information? Contact us to schedule a no-cost appointment today.